News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Emergency Response Training, April 15th

Started by renchinrider, April 02, 2017, 08:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

renchinrider

In total, there were three motorcyclists and one Good Samaritan who died in motorcycle accidents in the Huntsville/Athens/Decatur area over the past week.  We at the North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club are hosting trainers from the Huntsville Fire Department on Saturday morning, April 15th, at 8 am at the Blue Plate Café II on South Memorial Parkway.

Our training will focus on emergency response procedures to treat a motorcyclist who has crashed, in order to preserve life and minimize injury.

All of you are invited to join us for the training.
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Al Goodwin

Quote from: renchinrider on April 02, 2017, 08:22:17 PM
In total, there were three motorcyclists and one Good Samaritan who died in motorcycle accidents in the Huntsville/Athens/Decatur area over the past week.  We at the North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club are hosting trainers from the Huntsville Fire Department on Saturday morning, April 15th, at 8 am at the Blue Plate Café II on South Memorial Parkway.

Our training will focus on emergency response procedures to treat a motorcyclist who has crashed, in order to preserve life and minimize injury.

All of you are invited to join us for the training.

I'll check my calender on this.

Crandon

Just cleared up my Saturday for this.  Is there a cost for us? Also, what do we need to bring?

renchinrider

There is no cost, except whatever you order for breakfast.  The only thing it would be great if you can bring, is a riding buddy who also wants to refresh their emergency response skills!  We'll be glad to have you!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!