News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Barber Vintage Festival October 6-8, 2017

Started by Chitza, April 30, 2017, 06:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

norton73

I will be up in Huntsville and Decatur for work tomorrow if anyone up that way wants to send anything south. I will be driving my van.
Probably will be at Huntsville Utilities around noon and heading home 1-2 ish
Loose nut holding the handlebars

MsSGriff

Hey Norton73,

I need to send some hard side cases for a street bike with you if you don't mind. I can meet you at HSV utilities or you can swing by my work. I'm planning to work tomorrow from 6 AM - 4:30 PM. I do have a meeting from 8:00 to 9:00ish, but other than that I am free to meet whenever and wherever. Just let me know what is more convenient for you. I'm less than a mile from the interstate on Wynn Drive, so more than likely you are going to drive right by me. My cell phone number is &^&%)*&%*&(*&)&(_

-Sam

norton73

My schedule is flexible.  I will be at Decatur 9ish, will be heading to an account in research park about 11, then Huntsville Utilities.
Not sure where Wynn drive is, but if it's easiest for you, I can stop by your work and pick them up.

norton73

MsGriff,
Delete your number and email from your post. You probably don't want to be spammed to death.
I wrote them down, you should send info like that in a pm through the forum.

MsSGriff

Thanks. I'm not too worried about it. The spammers already spam me. :) I'll PM in the future.

Chitza

LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!! What are you doing? I'm cleaning out my garagee and working on my bike!

If you're cleaning your garage and need a pick up for Vintage donations, let me or another mod or Vintage volunteer know. We will arrange it!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

norton73

Work takes me up to Decatur and Huntsville once a month, I will be going back again the 3rd week in September, so if anyone needs anything else picked up, let me I know.

I've got MsSGriff's cases and I have a few other things gathered out of my garage. I will probably go visit Lawnmower in the near future.

Chitza

The BR trailer will be at The Bike Shop, 8001 Parkway Dr. in Leeds for the 9/23 Gymkhana( http://bamarides.com/ride/events/gymkhana-saturday-sept-23-2149/) if you have a drop off of parts or gear.

merc16

I dropped mine off with Yamahammer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin

Chitza

Quote from: merc16 on September 13, 2017, 02:43:56 PM
I dropped mine off with Yamahammer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Justin! Hope to see you there!

yamahamer

I will bring mine and Justin's to gymkhana.  ;D Justin inspires me to clean out my shop.  ;D

norton73

I am headed to Huntsville and Decatur later this week for work. Probably Thursday. If anyone needs swap meet items brought south, let me know.

IceCold4x4

2smoke found a Harley style windshield at the cwma the other day its in the suv, I'll drop it off this weekend at the bike shop

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

norton73

Quote from: norton73 on September 18, 2017, 02:18:01 PM
I am headed to Huntsville and Decatur later this week for work. Probably Thursday. If anyone needs swap meet items brought south, let me know.

Actually, it looks like I am going Tuesday, September 26.

Chitza

A little more than a week. If you have donations for pick up or drop off, post here. I will start a thread specifically for this year's event on Thursday, Oct 5, called 411 on Vintage 2017. All current info you need to enjoy this year's event will be there.