News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Flat tracking....look what my wife bought me.

Started by Al Goodwin, May 02, 2017, 08:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Goodwin

I've road raced, hare-scrambles, enduros, some vintage trials events.   But, no flat track racing or ice racing. :o

.'77 Yamaha XS650.....ready to race.  AHRMA race, Athens, Alabama June 10th.

Anybody got any "fat boy" leathers I could borrow?  I'm 40 pounds past wearing mine from '04.

Chuck A.

Where is the race held at? Sheriff posy grounds?
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Chuck A. on May 02, 2017, 09:11:40 PM
Where is the race held at? Sheriff posy grounds?

The Limestone county sheriff arena......I've never been there, but I'll find it.

springer

Quote from: Al Goodwin on May 02, 2017, 08:49:14 PM
I've road raced, hare-scrambles, enduros, some vintage trials events.   But, no flat track racing or ice racing. :o

Anybody got any "fat boy" leathers I could borrow?  I'm 40 pounds past wearing mine from '04.
I got a 1 piece suite. You are welcome to use it if you fit. :)
At work now. I will post up the size when I get home this evening.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Al Goodwin

Quote from: springer on May 03, 2017, 07:04:49 AM

I'm 6'1", and 275 pounds now.....I need to loose 45 pounds to fit into my old ones.  I'll be in them NEXT YEAR...

springer

Quote from: Al Goodwin on May 03, 2017, 03:34:33 PM
Quote from: springer on May 03, 2017, 07:04:49 AM

I'm 6'1", and 275 pounds now.....I need to loose 45 pounds to fit into my old ones.  I'll be in them NEXT YEAR...
It is a size 48. I am 5'10 and my weight at the time I bought it was 245#.(I am now at 180#) If you want to try it out, let me know.

It will be headed to the Vintage swap meet in October if you do not want it.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.