Started by Chitza, May 04, 2017, 07:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

klaviator

more pics.

Still more to come.....

klaviator

lastparrot

I had a great time, wish I could of stayed longer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

klaviator

yamahamer

Great to see everybody yesterday, I need to get out more.  ;D

Big thanks to all involved with this. Great location and the course was fun.

Buzz

Thanks to all.  I had a great time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bblass

Thanks to everyone who put this on! It was terrific riding and wonderful to meet everyone in person
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

LawnmowerRG

It was great to get to see and hang out with everyone.
Thanks for the coarse set up Buzz. You did another fun one.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

KrisCook

Great pics!  Please, please, go over to AMGRASS.com and post them all.  Our Russian friends are giving me a hard time because we don't ever put up any pictures.

Thanks! 

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

klaviator

I just noticed I didn't post any pics of Al and his Flat track bike.

Al had just got this bike and only ridden it around his yard.  He was planning on racing it that evening in Athens.  He had never ridden flat track before.

So he went to Athen on a bike he had only ridden a mile or so and entered a race he had no experience with.

Of course he took home the #1 trophy. 

zdc1775

Was talking to a guy here at work and asking why he didn't show up on Saturday and I got a lead on a possible location just off HWY 53 just north of Huntsville. Two lots one about 50x200 the other about 80x125. I'm going to speak to the owner about it tomorrow over lunch and will update with his response.

klaviator

Quote from: zdc1775 on June 12, 2017, 01:17:48 PM
Was talking to a guy here at work and asking why he didn't show up on Saturday and I got a lead on a possible location just off HWY 53 just north of Huntsville. Two lots one about 50x200 the other about 80x125. I'm going to speak to the owner about it tomorrow over lunch and will update with his response.

That would be great if it worked out.  It would be nice if we could do another Gymkhana in the fall.  It will most likely be too hot in July and August.

merc16

Thanks to all for this event ! I hope no one tripped over the rust coming off me.
Justin

zdc1775

Was finally able to speak with the land owner and while he wants a few more details he is open to having the event. I will keep all of you updated and will start a new thread if it seems that he is going to allow us to use his place.