News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

A quick trip around THE HAM

Started by dredman, May 24, 2017, 05:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dredman

What a fantastic day,  I was so lucky to be able to run around finally on the bike.  I just fixed the oil leak the other day, after a few weeks of sitting (riding was low priority), and I discovered how tender my fanny had become from not riding – it happens quickly.

After only a few miles I realized what amazing weather it was, I think it was around 65 degrees at 10:30 this morning, and brisk and windy was the standard.  Homewood, downtown, then back down to Hoover, and a big backwoods loop to McCalla to pick up some steel...on the scoot.  Sure would have liked to spend more time riding but I had a couple projects I needed to finish up, so later in the week? 

It is good to be back in Alabama!

griff

Are you back visiting or have you moved back?
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

dredman

Quote from: griff on May 25, 2017, 07:55:37 AM
Are you back visiting or have you moved back?

I have tasted the life of a Nomad, and I REALLY like the flavor!  So, I am visiting Alabama for a few weeks, maybe more since I have a lot of things to do while I am here.  I decided that ALabama is not that bad, just that I am pissed I spent most of my life here, and missed out on so much AWESOME stuff.

wweaver11

Good to see that you are back in town.   

Chuck A.

Well you better stick your butt around town at least through the Gymkhana on June 10!  ;D
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Al Goodwin

The Free State ride is this weekend......come say HI

IceCold4x4

Good to see ya back. we should have a bama rides dinner fer ya before you hit the road again.