News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Let's Play a Game of Tag!

Started by jrobinson, September 10, 2015, 01:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guidedawg

Nice to see such prompt action, particularly in the southern areas.  Great job!

springer

Okay, the ride to get the tag was boring....HWY 5......uggg.

The ride for you to GET the tag should be mucho better.  ;) I am so lucky to live so close to some of the bestest riding in Alabama. Some of y'all know what I am talking about.  ;) ;)

TAG;

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

KevinB

Whoever grabs the tag needs to stay and grab one of the best burgers (and THE best fries) you'll ever have.

If this one is still available by my next off day, I might have to make a run over there.  :)

TFancher

Quote from: springer on July 31, 2017, 05:40:30 PM

Hwy 41 from Camden to Monroeville is anything but boring. A $2.00 ferry ride away from where you were.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

springer

Quote from: TFancher on August 02, 2017, 10:11:01 AM
Quote from: springer on July 31, 2017, 05:40:30 PM

Hwy 41 from Camden to Monroeville is anything but boring. A $2.00 ferry ride away from where you were.
I know. That is part of the my route for the "Last ride of the year".
IF they had a ferry ride leaving with in the hour, I would have taken it across and came back that way. But no oooohhhh, they picked the time I was there to do something to the ferry. ;)
Oh well.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

So, is this to hard to find?  ??? ???
Y'all need a hint?

Guidedawg

I had planned to go to Monroeville Saturday to get a previous tag, but this game picked up (and I am glad for it).  I considered a solo ride up for this tag instead but had some friends who wanted to ride so we went north, but not that far.  I really expected someone to get it over the weekend.  I don't have any other free weekends for awhile, so I'll just watch and continue to use Google to learn about different parts of the state.  ;D

Slede

Quote from: springer on August 07, 2017, 11:45:53 AM
So, is this to hard to find?  ??? ???
Y'all need a hint?

just need a few hours. been meaning to get back up there ever since that day yall showed me where it was.
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

springer

Quote from: Nice Goat on August 16, 2017, 09:36:33 PM
Tag

If I could, I would double like this /\. :D  It sat still for waaaay to long.  ;)

Hope you grabbed a cheeseburger will you were there! I know you enjoyed the roads there.  ;)

I can't wait to see where it goes!  ;D

Nice Goat

New tag...

One of Cullman's buildings that is on the National Registry of Historic Places

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

springer

Quote from: Nice Goat on August 20, 2017, 11:11:25 AM
New tag...

One of Cullman's buildings that is on the National Registry of Historic Places

Cool tag and cool name!

One of my favorite Bluegrass songs. ;)

mojo1

Tag

The last pic was taken while the eclipse was happening.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

springer