News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Let's Play a Game of Tag!

Started by jrobinson, September 10, 2015, 01:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guidedawg

There should be a lot of bikes there in 2 weeks, but mine won't be one of them ;)

Jwwr

Tag! Finally.

Jwwr

Jwwr

I'm surprised this has lasted this long. Hint: corner of Hwy 67 and Visitors Center Road.

mojo1

Quote from: Jwwr on December 04, 2017, 01:04:18 PM
I'm surprised this has lasted this long. Hint: corner of Hwy 67 and Visitors Center Road.
Tag
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

mojo1

New  tag
Florence
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

Jwwr

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Jwwr

TFancher

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

TFancher

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

springer

Score;

Give crappy Photobucket a little time to resize the picture down. They are slooow...but they are crappy too.  :(

I feel a time for a change. Anyone using the photo hosting service that Baldy started on ADV? He let his son run it for awhile then they sold it?
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Well...here is a short video of the bike in front of the sign...

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Okay, remember Photobucket takes it own sweet time resizing the photos so they do not show up so big. But until then they will be huge.

Check the marker, this is where the tag is at;

To add to the confusion, there are 2 separate markers showing this. The other one is 20-30 miles south of this one...Yea, I know, only in Alabama.  ::)

Well they showed up good in the preview of this post. Hopefully they will show up like that in the post.
Good luck, have fun riding there! Some really good roads in the area AND some pretty fair eats can be had in the town!

Guidedawg

I've been to the one shown before on my last motorcycle, though I didn't realize there was another marker (private land in Chilton Co?).  I knew the designated center had moved (with the addition of "state land" off the coast) even before this marker was erected.