News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Let's Play a Game of Tag!

Started by jrobinson, September 10, 2015, 01:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrobinson

Watching the episode on HGTV at this very moment.

Chuck & Susan

@Guidedawg , I had every intention of picking up this tag. I left Guntersville Monday morning with a route on the GPS to take me there. And my plan was to move the tag to "The Big Fish movie house" Yea Susan and I have seen those HGTV episodes. But I guess on one of the many reroutes that my GPS was doing when I stopped or circled a block, it decided to change my entire route home. By the time I noticed it wasn't going that way I was miles off track. I need to learn to put things in as waypoints. It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Oh well.... Somebody will pick this up.

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chuck & Susan

Ok, let's see if we can get this moving again. Several months later I am going through the same area.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chuck & Susan

If this was used before then I couldn't find it. It was suggested that we show the old milk carton some love.  Every time I see it l am surprised that it's still there.

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Guidedawg

Yes, I can vouch that it has been used before, but that was back on the "old" site and probably long before you joined us.  The time has been so long there is absolutely nothing wrong with using such a unique landmark again, as has been done with other spots.  So, in other words - I know where that is ;)

Guidedawg

And so today I got it

For those not familiar, this is the site of a former dairy on Hwy 231 South just south of Sylacauga.

Guidedawg

I realized I had forgotten to post a new tag!  I was riding some pretty rural roads in areas that I doubt anyone else will travel so I waited to get back to a metropolitan area and very close to an Interstate

jrobinson

Took a little  research  to find this one.  Never been there before.

Sent from somewhere  on the road, I hope.

jrobinson

Moved back up north

Sent from somewhere  on the road, I hope.

Chuck & Susan

Tag... not the same angle. The area you took your pic is under construction. Had to take one from the parking lot.

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chuck & Susan

New tag....

And when you pick up this tag, reward yourself with a cool and creamy treat!

Chuck

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066