News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Allsport Club and Forum Appreciation Day June 17

Started by Campbell92, May 25, 2017, 09:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Campbell92

We want to thank all of you that keep us going. Join us for a good time, good food, and great deals. Come hang out for a bit. Meet some new people. Check out everything new that Yamaha, Kawasaki and all of our brands have to offer.

Where: Allsport Powersports of Decatur Alabama
When: 10am-2pm

Join in on our Corn Hole competition to win some great prizes!!
Also enter to win other great prizes from several of our suppliers!!

We will have special guests from the Star Touring and Riding Association giving a presentation on forming a new Star Motorcycle Chapter here in Alabama as well. Any motorcycle rider is invited. Don't own a motorcycle? Come join us regardless! We are sure you will have a great time!

Please let us know if you can make it! We don't want anyone to go home hungry! Ride your bike, we will have plenty of room for parking. Invite your friends, but please remind them to let us know they will be coming!!

See you June 17!!

Nice Goat

I'm in for everything except the cornhole inspection
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

klaviator

I'm in.  I'm planning on setting up a ride from somewhere on the east side of Huntsville to get there via some twisty back roads.  I'll post up the ride in Planned rides around a week beforehand.

What's a corn hole competition?

Campbell92

Possibly the greatest competitive sport known to mankind. 2 boards with holes cut in them. The aim is to get bean bags in to the holes or on to the boards. Great tail gating game.

Campbell92

We had an awesome turn out for our Kawasaki open house. Hoping the weather is perfect for our Forum and Club appreciation day. Feel free to invite anyone you would like. Have them let us know if they can make it so we can plan for food. Comment below or let us know on Facebook!

Campbell92

I just checked with Ben in the Parts Department and we have some awesome prizes and giveaways. You don't want to miss this! I wish I could win some of these prizes! Battery tenders, bike farkle, tie-downs, and more. Invite family and friends, just let us know so we can have a good headcount for food.

klaviator

If you are interested in a ride before this event I'll be leading one from the Blue Plate Cafe through Morgan County to Allsport.  Details are here:  http://bamarides.com/ride/index.php?topic=1871.0

merc16

Justin

sctparker

Campbell92

As of right now for this Saturday, the weather is at 50% not raining (gotta look on the bright side). As typical Alabama weather goes, this means absolutely nothing and I would carry rain gear regardless of the percentage. Intend on never pulling out that gear and only plan on sweating and enjoying a few hotdogs!

Campbell92

Last day to spread the word. We would love for anyone and everyone to come!

TFancher

I'm definitely maybe coming from Tuscaloosa. Weather could be a factor!
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

mojo1

I plan on dropping by on my way through, won't be able to stay long.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

speedfire

Planning on coming too. Leaving from Fultondale around 8:30 if anyone wants to tag along.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Chuck A.

"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson