Music City Motorcycle Rally- Seeing the New Yamaha Star Venture 6/30-7/3

Started by Campbell92, June 10, 2017, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Campbell92

Wanting to plan a ride to go see the new Yamaha Star Venture!

Where:
Music City Motorcycle Rally
Fontanel Nashville
4125 Whites Creek Pike
Whites Creek, TN 37189

When:
Friday, June 30, 2017 - Monday, July 03, 2017

Comment below if interested! Still working out kinks on which day!

merc16

Justin

klaviator

Tell us about this rally.  I went to their website and it didn't have much information.  It did say there would be Demo rides.

sctparker

It's the first one  The presenting sponsor is Russ Brown motorcycle attorneys, they sponsor a lot of rally's big and  small all over the country.  The event vendors are  managed by Kantancha they do a few rallies a year , such as I believe   BIKES BLUES & BBQ,  and Delmarva Bike Week which have had descent vendors in the past  It's  advertised as a free rally but my understanding is you have to buy tickets for the bigger well known  music venues.

Campbell92

Campbell92

Quote from: klaviator on June 11, 2017, 09:21:54 AM
Tell us about this rally.  I went to their website and it didn't have much information.  It did say there would be Demo rides.

We are not quite sure what all is going on. Based off the previous comment this looks to be the first one. I hope there are some test ride....I really hope they can let us hear and ride that Venture!

Al Goodwin

AGAIN >:(

Working for a living getting in the way of living... ??? ???

klaviator

Quote from: Al Goodwin on June 14, 2017, 11:50:21 AM

Al, you just need to go out and buy that winning lottery ticket ;D

Al Goodwin

Quote from: klaviator on June 14, 2017, 12:56:32 PM
Quote from: Al Goodwin on June 14, 2017, 11:50:21 AM

Al, you just need to go out and buy that winning lottery ticket ;D

Melony won't give up the winning numbers....I KNOW she has them. ::)

merc16

Justin

Campbell92

We are trying to find out more on this event. Glad to hear people are interested. Our Star Forum members told us there will not be demo rides on the new Venture but they should have one on display they hope. As we get closer to the event we will let you know the plan. Regardless, the event is close to home and would be a great day trip via 2 wheels or cage.

merc16

Justin

Campbell92

It looks like we are not going. If anyone does go, we want to see pics and video of all that went on!