Main Menu

Theme Tag

Started by jrobinson, September 10, 2015, 01:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrou111

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrou111

New tag...

Your bike within 10 feet (or closer) of a creek.

norton73

How about in the creek?

Loose nut holding the handlebars

norton73

New Tag;

Your bike in front of a building owned by an historical society.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

merc16

How about this ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin

merc16

Your bike with a cool/humorous/quirky animal clinic sign (not this one).

Justin

merc16

Maybe your bike with a cool, humorous or funny sign/billboard related to the business it represents.

Justin

Guidedawg

How about a neon shoe above an old shoe repair shop?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

merc16

Looks good ! Where to next ?
Justin

Guidedawg

I took this today also.  Your bike with a structure on the National Historic Register.

Fortunately we have them listed by county on this very site ;)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

jrou111

John's River Lighthouse in Atlantic Beach, FL...

Guidedawg

Okay, well maybe THAT one wasn't listed on this site  :D

We'll see what you give us for our first theme in 2019!

jrou111

Sorry I forgot to post the next theme. As far as your question, I don't know. Whatever gets people riding. Tag games overall I've noticed have less activity than they used to unfortunately.

For the next theme I really want to encourage riding, so here goes:

Your bike in front of a bar/pub/brewery over 200 miles from your home.

springer

I did...started riding at 9am this morning and when I got back to Hueytown, I continued to ride to a bar in Bessemer and took the picture. So, I rode 235 miles to a figgen bar that is 2 miles from my home.  :D Why? Cause I am a stubborn S.O.B. that's why.  ;)
BTW, I would not suggest you go in and have a beer...to say it can be a rough place is an understatement.  ;) I use to go there all the time when I was pissed and needed to knock some of my aggression out.   :) There is even a place in the woods behind the bar that is cleared off and roped up...sorta like a redneck boxing ring.  :D

Picture of my 200 mile bar ride tag, just in time for the Great Snow Apocalypses of 2019;

I can say you will be safer IN that bar than IN a grocery store right about now...those are DEADLY places to be right now.  :D :D
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Okay, here is the new tag. NO MILEAGE "RULES" on this one...but it might require some research. A picture of a church, any denomination, Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, or what ever. But is must have been built or established in the 1800's, 1800-1899. It can be an historical type marker, on the church its self (like this photo), or any way else that shows the year the church was built or established. Plenty of churches in Alabama, very few though built during that time frame that still stand or have a marker.   

It shows there, but you might have to scroll through the HUGE picture to see it. At the top, below the steeple peak.

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.