Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Photo Bucket users beware.

Started by klaviator, July 01, 2017, 08:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian A

Brian A

Nobody has mentioned Flickr.

That's where all my online photos live. Now I wonder if they are safe there.

Chitza

I tried photobucket and others but it just became another password and user name I was gonna forget. I have used tapatalk exclusively to post here since 2.0. Easy to do from my phone and I haven't taken a picture with anything but my phone in almost 6 years  :o
I'm lazy like that. My photos are stored on a cloud. I suppose we will lose access to that at some point or tapatalk will get pissed that the only time I log in there is to post a pic.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

KevinB

Quote from: springer on July 02, 2017, 08:19:55 PM
Quote from: KevinB on July 02, 2017, 08:01:15 PM
I've been using PBase.com for about 15 years or so...never had any issues, costs @$23/year.
What is PBase?

Photo hosting site...

http://pbase.com/

jrobinson

Google worked great when they had Picasa. But like all good things it came to an end.

Now I open the photo, right click, copy URL, then in BR click on Insert Image and paste the URL in the tags.

Fencejumper09

I am currently also in the same boat as many looking for a new hosting site. Smugmug is high on the list as it was created by the owner of ADVrider and is now owned by his kids.

Someone on another forum mentioned creating a blog using wordpress and just using that to link photos. I have not done a lot of research but it seems to make sense.
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332