News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

ride route......from Hamilton to Hohenwald, Tn..

Started by polarissalesman, September 21, 2015, 07:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polarissalesman

some friends & I are riding to Hohenwald, Tn so I took of this morning to check out some roads that I haven't rode before. I left at 8:30 it was cool and cloudy I went I22 to Tremont, Ms went up hwy 23 to cotton gin road to hwy 24 ( i eliminated this route) , swung by Jacks in Red Bay for a quick biscuit and to top off gas.....On to Ridge road to hwy 25, then took 373 I think,( it known as red bud road to locals,)  to Natchez Trace.....by this time it's raining so on goes the rain suit...hit the trace to Collinwood, Tn.... took hwy 13 thru Waynesboro to Hwy 48 , over to Hohenwald.....Ate at River Rat Bar & Grill, ate lunch buffet it was pretty good, kinda wish I had ordered off the menu though.. suns out now, off comes rain suit on to hwy 99 which is 1 of the best roads in this part of the state....I hit 64 over to lawrencburg and rode 242 and 227 ( very good roads, but adds bout 35 more miles to an already long ride.....I guess I"ll see how it goes .....All said and done 340 miles round trip today.....
"keep the rubber side down"