News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Pelham bmw mechanic??

Started by scrappyjon, September 23, 2015, 07:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrappyjon

For the life of me, I can't remember the guy's name who used to work on bmw's in Pelham. I have a friend out there who is having some issues with a 650gs. I was wondering if he still did any work on the side and if anyone had his number if he does.

Chitza

His name is Terry Ware. Terry's Two Wheels was his shop but it has closed. I heard he was doing some work on the side but I'm not sure if that is true. Motoace is a good BMW shop. Roger and Kenny are both BMW techs. I will send you the contact info I have for Terry but I don't know if it is any good.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

scrappyjon

Quote from: Chitza on September 23, 2015, 08:10:19 PM
His name is Terry Ware. Terry's Two Wheels was his shop but it has closed. I heard he was doing some work on the side but I'm not sure if that is true. Motoace is a good BMW shop. Roger and Kenny are both BMW techs. I will send you the contact info I have for Terry but I don't know if it is any good.

Well if Moto ace  is good enough we won't bother Terry unless someone knows here for sure that he is looking for some work.

Zeus

Terry does work from home and he stays booked, lol

SpeedyR

glad to hear Terry is still busy. Very good mechanic and just a good all around guy. i was disappointed when they closed their shop.

if anyone talks to Terry, tell him jeff adams says hello!