News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Random Moto Commentary Thread

Started by jrou111, September 10, 2015, 02:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chitza

One year ago today Lincoln Stewart, Allen and Melony Goodwin, Tony Fancher and I left for Alaska. That is all. Just celebrating the anniversary. Carry on.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Chuck & Susan

And myself like many others on here that wish we could have been there, was wearing the site out drooling for the next update from ya'll.... Loved the separate perspectives on the ride reports.... It was just awesome to follow along....
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

ka4pse

100% Agree with Chuck! I waited anxiously for each report. Was great fun to follow along on a trip I'll likely never make. Sometimes you just gotta live vicariously through others.

Loved following and seeing the pics. Thanks to all who went and reported back for us.

Stewart
Slapout, AL
One of the other River Region Riders.
1985 Honda V65 (VF1100S) Sabre
1985 Yamaha XT350

I was visiting my young friend last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. "This is the 21st century, old man," he said. "We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad." I can tell you, that fly never knew what hit it...

Chitza

FYI: I have a friend with a 2009 Suzuki GZ250, 3000 miles, excellent condition. PM if you want more info. I would absolutely buy this bike if it made any sense at all for me to do so  ::)
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

jrou111

A ladybug hitched a ride on my bike's dash from Otter Creek, VA all the way to Linnville Falls  :lol-049:

gulfcoaster

Had a ride with a group planned this morning. Got up and the weather was PERFECT!  Put key in the bike and the battery was dead as crap. Had enough time to get to OReillys. They had one battery. Sweet!  Get back and the posts were opposite of the cables. Freaking KTM!!  Why do they have to be weird. Went to Hall's and wound up having to order a battery. Perfect weather and I'm on the couch. Might have to get out the DR350 to put a smile on my face. Oh well, next weekend.

Slede

well, I guess i'll go pick up my new bike now........

pics will be up as soon as I take some
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

norton73

Loose nut holding the handlebars

JBMFT

Quote from: Slede on May 04, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
well, I guess i'll go pick up my new bike now........
pics will be up as soon as I take some

Knowing you, nothing would surprise me.
I expect to come back later and be greeted with photos of a ballistic missile with ape hangers on it...   

Slede

Quote from: JBMFT on May 04, 2018, 07:47:25 PM
Knowing you, nothing would surprise me.
I expect to come back later and be greeted with photos of a ballistic missile with ape hangers on it...   

now I feel like I've disappointed you
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

JBMFT

jrou111

IceCold4x4

Driving the 24 ft box truck all day is making me go nuts. Can't wait for the super bike school in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Slede

and somebody just figured out how to turn the traction control off

yamahamer

Quote from: Slede on May 10, 2018, 01:01:30 AM
and somebody just figured out how to turn the traction control off

8) And somebody will need a new back tire soon.  :D