News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

My name is Springer

Started by springer, September 10, 2015, 09:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Hello, my name is Springer and I have many motorcycles of many flavors, in all kinds of condition.  :)
Here are some of the motorcycles that litter my house;

More later.....................
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

KrisCook

Welcome from Forestdale!   We're so glad to have you!

Oh, wait.  You were at my house last week.  Heh. 

I feel like we're a zombie octopus that's been chopped into a thousand pieces, and all the pieces are very slowly and scarily creeping back towards each other.
We will soon have all our tentacles back.  Then we will take over the earth.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

springer

I posted on my Facebook page that we are back up.  :) We maybe starting all over Kris. That can be a good thing you know?
A good time to let go of any butt hurt and get back to doing what we love............riding motorcycles.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

klaviator

Four motorcycles!!!  Who needs that many motorcycles??? ;D

Welcome back!

jrobinson

Quote from: springer on September 10, 2015, 09:41:50 AM
I posted on my Facebook page that we are back up.  :) We maybe starting all over Kris. That can be a good thing you know?
A good time to let go of any butt hurt and get back to doing what we love............riding motorcycles.  ;)

My facebook is down for a couple weeks, so yall let everyone know we are back. I'm doing most of this on my own, so let me know what features or boards I need to add. I got the basic stuff up last night.

Amen Springer on getting back to riding and reporting.

Argh Oh

Welcome! You'll find a lot of great advice here, it's a great place for newbies. It's a butt hurt free zone too

springer

Quote from: Argh Oh on September 10, 2015, 10:06:14 AM
Welcome! You'll find a lot of great advice here, it's a great place for newbies. It's a butt hurt free zone too
Like like I like/\ ;D