Key West Group Ride -- Postponed

Started by Chitza, November 28, 2017, 07:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nice Goat

Hope y'all have good weather!
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

gulfcoaster

Man, I'm jealous. I hope y'all are giving yourselves a day or two in Key West. The food there is soooo good!  And of course the drinks too. I know Chuck & Susan will love it.

Chuck & Susan

Planning Mon night and Tuesday night in Key West. Load up and tag along!! Going to be a GOOD TRIP!!
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

KevinB

Looking forward to pics / ride report!  :)

Chitza

I have already spoken with Chuck & Susan, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be making this ride. I have been having a great deal of trouble with my neck for the last year that has been interfering with normal daily activity, not to mention riding my motorcycle. I have good days when riding is not a problem. Then I have days when I can't even put on a pull over shirt without screaming. Lately it seems my good days have coinsided with rain , snow and cold weather. I have been trying for months to get an OP procedure done. Last week my doc finally got all of the insurance approvals done and said he could do it today. TODAY! I would be waiting much longer if I put it off. He assured me I could return to normal activity within a day or two. Until I told him that normal activity included a motorcycle ride to Key West next week. I won't tell you what he said  8)

Not to mention the financial burden my deductible put on my Key West Fund  :'(

Stay tuned. I feel so much better right now(though I am still a bit sedated  :P), I should be back on my bike soon and unimcumbered.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Chuck & Susan

We will be missing you and Buzz. Taking care of yourself comes first. Hope it's a quick and complete fix of the issues you have been having. There will be more trips in the future and I'm sure more to Key West will be on that list. I'll let Susan do the picture posting as we travel so you can feel like your there. Oh and Susan will still owe you that $20 bucks for starting this also.  :D

Unless someone else chimes in it looks like this is going to be a 2up solo trip. Any other takers? Let us know if so. We will be departing Saturday Morning!!

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chuck & Susan

Due to a very sick dog and a cracked tooth this ride has been cancelled.  Money has to go to other things now. 

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Chuck & Susan
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

klaviator

Bummer :(  Hope you get another chance to do this before too long.

Chuck & Susan

Just a minor setback.... Maybe a couple or 3 months... But it will happen. Besides next attempt might be better for others to join in with us.
I'm still thinking of a major 3 week road trip in June. I'll post up my plans for that run soon. I'm still thinking out the logistics. It will probably be a solo run that will knock several things off the bucket list.

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066