Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Second Annual Motocamping Workshop- HSV

Started by jrobinson, February 14, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

jrobinson

From their Facebook Event.....

Join us at Freedom Powersports of Huntsville on Thursday evening, February 15th, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. for our second annual Motocamping Workshop!

This year we're partnering again with the fine people from Mountain High Outfitters who'll bring a great selection of camping gear appropriate to the demands of comfortably camping on a motorcycle.

The focus of the workshop will be two-fold:

1) To discuss how to outfit your motorcycle with the luggage that will allow taking along the needed items for self-supported camping trips. We'll discuss and show examples of both hard and soft motorcycle luggage systems and tricks we've learned over the years for efficiently packing your gear for an enjoyable trip for a single night or multi-day ride.

2) To show the kinds of camping gear we've used over the years as well as the latest equipment with the newest technological innovations to save space and weight. Examples of gear to be covered include tents, hammocks, sleeping bags and pads, cooking systems, water filtration devices, lighting for camp, and other associated items.

The workshop is free and open to anyone who wants to learn more about motorcycle camping, from the beginning adventure riding enthusiast to the seasoned rider with years of experience. We'll have light refreshments for those attending.

https://www.facebook.com/events/161103257850019/

Chitza

Anyone from Bham area or points in between want to carpool? I'm THINKING about going to this.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

jrobinson

Quote from: Chitza on February 14, 2018, 10:02:29 AM
Anyone from Bham area or points in between want to carpool? I'm THINKING about going to this.

After Alaska, you should be able to teach them a thing or 2.  :)