News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Day ride 3/2

Started by LT, February 26, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

LT

This Friday, March 2. Tentative day ride from Bham to Sewanee, TN for lunch. Twisty route. Quick pace. Maybe 400 miles total. Meeting time and place tba.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

David DoubleEX

You'll be getting close enough to scottsboro (home) or rainsville(work) for me to join in for half ish of the ride if you are coming through after lunch. I dont know what times you are looking at. Ideas?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

KevinB

Sounds like Shenanigans.  :)

I may be able to do this one.

klaviator

I may be up to join in on this.

Oops, I just noticed this is Friday, I probably won't be able to make it.

jrobinson

I'm working Friday, but I can help you with routes in Jackson Co/N. Alabama if needed.

mojo1

I would like to go but unfortunately will be stuck at work.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

LT

Quote from: David DoubleEX on February 26, 2018, 09:57:12 AM
You'll be getting close enough to scottsboro (home) or rainsville(work) for me to join in for half ish of the ride if you are coming through after lunch. I dont know what times you are looking at. Ideas?

Will be coming up 67 s.sauty rd and crossing 35 about 1015- 1030...ish

LT

Quote from: KevinB on February 26, 2018, 10:07:02 AM
Sounds like Shenanigans.  :)

I may be able to do this one.
Great

LT

Quote from: LT on February 26, 2018, 09:31:49 AM
This Friday, March 2. Tentative day ride from Bham to Sewanee, TN for lunch. Twisty route. Quick pace. Maybe 400 miles total. Meeting time and place tba.

Meet at Texaco in Trussville on Chalkville Mtn Rd by I59 exit 141 at 8am. Kickstands up at 810am.

David DoubleEX

I won't make it since I have to meet a client before lunch. Darn. You guys enjoy the ride!

LT

Quote from: David DoubleEX on March 01, 2018, 02:42:44 PM
I won't make it since I have to meet a client before lunch. Darn. You guys enjoy the ride!

Okay mayne next time.

jrobinson

Watch for debris on the roads. I just got a notice, Alabama Hwy 117 North of Stevenson has been closed.  I'm not sure why, could be water or wash out.

TC

Just want to let everyone who didn't make LT's ride Friday know that you missed a good time.  We rode a great route with lots of fun twistes and had a beautiful day to be on our bikes. Looking forward to the next ride and if the weather and the route is just half as good it will be a great time.