News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Blue jeans give away extravaganza !!!

Started by springer, March 03, 2018, 10:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Got some bluejeans that no longer fit me. They range from "Vintage" (worn with holes  ;D ) to damn, it is almost new!

10 pairs are sized 38W 32L (there are a couple 38W 34L in there too)

4 pairs are sized 36W 32L.

They are all a mix of brands, Levi's, Wrangler, and such. Most are zipper fly with 1 or 2 button fly's.

You can get the 10 pairs with the 38W size or the 4 pairs with the 36W size OR (cause you can never have enough OR's in a sentence  :D ) you can have them ALL!

What you can't do is pick and chose.  :D

This picture is the range of conditions they are in;

Don't miss out on this mostest incredible deal! ACT NOW! There are NO operators standing by to take your call though.  ;D ;D
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

jrobinson

Just before you decide to throw them away, let me know. We can use them for the Haunted House at the fire dept.

springer

Quote from: jrobinson on March 03, 2018, 01:00:37 PM
Just before you decide to throw them away, let me know. We can use them for the Haunted House at the fire dept.
You got it Johnny! I will give them 1 week and if no takers, they are yours!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Fencejumper09

Well I can use the 38s! 10 pairs is a lot so if someone wants to split them up let me know!

Springer let me know a good time/place to meet!

This can be the start of the MCAL brotherhood of the travelling pants!!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

springer

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on March 05, 2018, 12:58:30 PM
Well I can use the 38s! 10 pairs is a lot so if someone wants to split them up let me know!

Springer let me know a good time/place to meet!

This can be the start of the MCAL brotherhood of the travelling pants!!

Just pick out what you want when we meet up. I am going in to work Tuesday, tomorrow, to make some O.T. . Anytime, any place Wednesday is good. I will PM you my phone number. 

springer

Quote from: jrobinson on March 03, 2018, 01:00:37 PM
Johnny, give Fencejumper a call/text.

He got them today!

The 36x32 are still here!

jrobinson

springer