Quote from: Nice Goat on June 09, 2018, 08:03:47 PM
Successful roadside repair

shoulda rode the Ural, I understand they don't fall over as easily
Loose nut holding the handlebars

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

BamaPhill

Man, I had an awesome time!  It was really good to meet everyone and put faces to forum handles.  Glad everyone made it out (somewhat) unscathed.  Thanks Ken and Glen and everyone else that helped organize this trip!

Camp Arrival

Fueling up the night before the ride at the Junk Yard Dog Steak House

2013 DR650
2015 CRF250L

Fencejumper09

I thought we had a gentlemen's agreement to not take pictures at the swimming hole!

@kdtrull it's Birthday Bear-O-Dactyl to you!!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

kylepeterson

great time! 2000 ish miles and only one flat, one drop. y'all most be professional riders n stuff !
just give 'er the berries !

Johnny Tobyone

Ken's GPS batteries finally die and he is forced back to camp!! :)
R1200R
CRF450L

kdtrull

Quote from: Johnny Tobyone on June 11, 2018, 10:12:15 AM
Ken's GPS batteries finally die and he is forced back to camp!! :)

I was hoping to find this place....never dropped a marker and haven't seen in years.  We didn't find it until Sunday.

kdtrull

Quote from: Jwwr on June 10, 2018, 06:38:39 PM
It was an awesome weekend! Thanks Ken and Glen for all the planning!

There must be something wrong with that shirt....It makes my belly look so big???   ::)

terryrussell1

kylepeterson

I feel bad now, knowing you had to inflate that time with a hand pump. I didn't feel bad while I was waiting in the shade at the gas station though.

@springer you really missed out man.... this ride was tailored perfectly to fit what you need!
just give 'er the berries !

Fencejumper09

A nice guy in a truck stopped by and let me use his full sized bike pump! That was very nice of him!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Mulley

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on June 12, 2018, 02:06:22 PM
A nice guy in a truck stopped by and let me use his full sized bike pump! That was very nice of him!
I was going to ask where you carried that big pump. I didn't see any luggage that would hold it.

I started the day with a 12V pump that failed on me. It's given me trouble free service for about 8 years up until Saturday. It's been all over the country with me, Canada and Ecuador too. I've used it to air up many of tires out in the middle of the woods. It's final resting place is the garbage can at Nick & Bubba's Beer N Bait Gas Station in Hohenwald, TN. It deserved better than that. I'm kinda sad now.

Last night I ordered an identical pump to replace it. The Slime 40001 Power sport Tire Inflator with SAE (Battery Tender) connector. I hope this one is as good to me as its predecessor was.

2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

springer

Quote from: kylepeterson on June 12, 2018, 02:00:07 PM
I feel bad now, knowing you had to inflate that time with a hand pump. I didn't feel bad while I was waiting in the shade at the gas station though.

@springer you really missed out man.... this ride was tailored perfectly to fit what you need!

Yea, I know. It seems all I do now is go to a Doctor and ever once in awhile, I get a to short ride in.  :-[
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

kdtrull

Quote from: Mulley on June 12, 2018, 02:18:34 PM
I was going to ask where you carried that big pump. I didn't see any luggage that would hold it.

I started the day with a 12V pump that failed on me. It's given me trouble free service for about 8 years up until Saturday. It's been all over the country with me, Canada and Ecuador too. I've used it to air up many of tires out in the middle of the woods. It's final resting place is the garbage can at Nick & Bubba's Beer N Bait Gas Station in Hohenwald, TN. It deserved better than that. I'm kinda sad now.

Last night I ordered an identical pump to replace it. The Slime 40001 Power sport Tire Inflator with SAE (Battery Tender) connector. I hope this one is as good to me as its predecessor was.

I gots one of them.  Thanks to their primary product, I've never had to use it.