News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Where was I?

Started by Gam, April 01, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gam

Basecamp has mangled a big dual sport route I made, I am trying to reconstruct it. This is northwest in Bankhead, I know that much.

springer

Okay...is this a guessing game? If so, what are the prizes?  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Gam

If I know what that pave road is, I  can figure out what that dirt road is...I think.

sctparker

corner of 138 and beulah road close to beulah church

Gam

Thanks, yeah I remember the church.

kylepeterson

if it's this one I still have all the tracks...
just give 'er the berries !

Chuck A.

With todays weirdo's, I'm surprised there isn't a lot of yuppies sitting around the base thinking the mother ship has come back for them.  8) :P ::)
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Gam

Quote from: kylepeterson on April 01, 2018, 10:04:06 PM
if it's this one I still have all the tracks...
It's that one but I've made a lot of changes from riding it, since I posted that,  I needed to make a change in bankhead, what I though was a road now is gated for a horse trail, I tried to fix it it, but basecamp keeps making dead end stubs, crazy circles, and generally will not behave in that area no matter how many points I put in it.

kylepeterson

Quote from: Gam on April 02, 2018, 06:57:53 PM
It's that one but I've made a lot of changes from riding it, since I posted that,  I needed to make a change in bankhead, what I though was a road now is gated for a horse trail, I tried to fix it it, but basecamp keeps making dead end stubs, crazy circles, and generally will not behave in that area no matter how many points I put in it.

if you like I'll email it to you ?

at least it's a less molested starting point?

Gam

kylepeterson