News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Barber Vintage Festival October 5-7, 2018

Started by Chitza, April 04, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chitza

Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Slede

When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

IceCold4x4

We ate good thanks to Karla. See yall again tomorrow morning for breakfast

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

klaviator

Wish I could be there.  My parents are visiting from out of town so I can't be there this year.  Hopefully I can make it again next year.

IceCold4x4

Breakfast was had. Bacon blueberry sausage and eggs with cheese with coffee and oj. There's still bacon and sausage if you are quick.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chitza

What a great weekend! Not only did we sell a LOT of stuff, but we had a great time and saw some really cool people and bikes. Thanks to the crew to always show up and make this weekend happen for the Moto-Al forum and hustle to keep us up and going: Wayne, Rodney, Harvie and John. We wouldn't have made it without you guys. Others who showed up to help Justin, Kris, Mark and Bina(!!), David, Ben, Chuck and Susan, Chris, Kyle, Darrin and Mike. Lots of folks stopped by to see us. And we can't forget to mention all of you who donated parts and gear to sell. We had a blast!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

kylepeterson

yup that was a really good time.

all you yahoos sure are fun to hang with
just give 'er the berries !

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

2372ighost

Missed this due to my retirement gig ✈️,interfering with my actual retirement 😩
I'll try and do better.
2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

springer

Quote from: 2372ighost on October 08, 2018, 11:09:16 PM
Missed this due to my retirement gig ✈️,interfering with my actual retirement 😩
I'll try and do better.
Retired? Then plenty of time and no excuses next year.  ;)

BTW, Welcome to the Old Fart Club! Our motto is, "Let them there young folks do that work stuff. We watch and tell them what they are doing wrong".  :D I will send you a "Get off my lawn" bumper sticker when you join.  :D :D

renchinrider

Really enjoyed meeting and seeing all of you that I was able to.  Look forward to seeing y'all again soon! :)
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!