News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by TWJohn, April 30, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWJohn

Hello Everyone. I am new to Motorcycles and currently have a Yamaha TW200 which I am loving. I live in Huntsville and had the privilege to attend some of the Free state dual sport ride. You all seem like great people. I look forward to being more active with the group in the near future.
2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

norton73

Welcome!

It was great meeting and riding with you this last weekend. Hope to ride with you some more in the future.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

klaviator

Welcome from another Huntsville rider.  It was good meeting you this weekend.  Keep an eye on the rides and events for more stuff coming up in the future.

Fencejumper09

Welcome from Birmingham! I was really bummed I could n'e be at the Free State ride!! Glad you got to meet some of the crew!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

springer

Welcome to the site TWJohn! Make yourself right at home.  ;) ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Guidedawg

Welcome from Montgomery!

David DoubleEX

Good to see you joined up John! You'll enjoy it around here! The free state ride was a great start.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

LT

Quote from: TWJohn on April 30, 2018, 06:25:29 AM
Hello Everyone. I am new to Motorcycles and currently have a Yamaha TW200 which I am loving. I live in Huntsville and had the privilege to attend some of the Free state dual sport ride. You all seem like great people. I look forward to being more active with the group in the near future.
Glad to have you in the motorcycling fold John. The TW is a fun bike. I think you'll find the people not the machines make the motorcycling culture so strong.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

yamahamer

Nice to meet you at Free State, Glad we didn't run you off.  :D

SteveS

It was good to meet you John!  And I agree about the people and the ride this past weekend!

kylepeterson

good to meet you, fun ride!

any bike, any where, these guys and gals love em all
just give 'er the berries !

griff

John,

Glad you enjoyed it enough that you decided to join up. We'll have to do some more riding shortly.

Griff
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

Chitza

I would welcome you to the forum, John. But you wouldn't like me. I'm planning to steal your bike 😎
Glad you joined the group this past weekend. No better way to start.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

TWJohn

All this ride did was get me more excited about mods and changes. I am more into riding now than I was before I went. All is good.
2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650