News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Stuff for the Africa Twin.

Started by springer, May 14, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Okay as many of y'all know I had a little run in with a mule not to long ago. (For those who don't, look here: http://www.motorcyclealabama.com/rides/index.php?topic=2840.msg25468#new )

In addition to the lever I replaced I also ordered 2 more pairs direct from China. Why so many? Well I fall over a lot in the dirt and even with the BarkBusters the levers are subject to some ruff treatment. Even though these levers are dirt cheap, they look as good and as strong as the levers I got last week. The BIG difference was the price.
$180.00 something plus shipping for the ones I got last week;

VS $17.00 for 2 pairs...yes 2 pairs of levers WITH shipping. Of course the shipping wasn't fast. It took a slow boat from China but the levers look just as good, just as strong, and are just as adjustable;

Got them off Amazon from the Flying Asia Pacific C/O.

Going to put 1 pair in the tail-bag for any on-off-road mishaps, the other pair kept at home because...well...in case.  ;)

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.