Started by marquez7890, June 14, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Tobyone

R1200R
CRF450L

kylepeterson

Quote from: Johnny Tobyone on June 18, 2018, 09:07:53 PM
.   And that's the short loop?   ;)

they make hard trails up there. it's not the distance that takes so long. :-)
just give 'er the berries !

marquez7890

Quote from: Johnny Tobyone on June 18, 2018, 09:10:27 PM
How would you rate the difficulty

Loop one wasn't too difficult. It had several small log crossing, few not very steep rocky hill climbs, and a couple shallow creek crossing.

Johnny Tobyone

I used to ride some of this on my KDX200 back in the day   with NATRA people
R1200R
CRF450L

griff

CMRA gets much harder when it's muddy. The other trails are just all over the property. If you go down the road to the right just before the parking lot there's a ton of stuff in there. There's some that come off the intersection on loop 1 where it's the easy out back to the parking lot, the short loop, or the long loop. Hang a left and go over the hill. There's a large pond and a small bridge etc over there. If you ride down into Grey's Cove there's a bunch of atv trails that drop into the cove. Some of them eventually lead you down off the mountain towards estill fork.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

marquez7890

Quote from: griff on June 19, 2018, 09:09:56 AM
CMRA gets much harder when it's muddy. The other trails are just all over the property. If you go down the road to the right just before the parking lot there's a ton of stuff in there. There's some that come off the intersection on loop 1 where it's the easy out back to the parking lot, the short loop, or the long loop. Hang a left and go over the hill. There's a large pond and a small bridge etc over there. If you ride down into Grey's Cove there's a bunch of atv trails that drop into the cove. Some of them eventually lead you down off the mountain towards estill fork.

Thank you. I plan on trying to explore all of it.

marquez7890

I went out today and attempted loop 3. I got lost twice because the placement of the arrows weren't easy to follow and  it took me 4.5 hours to make it back to my car.