| View Unread
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Rocky Mountain ATV-MC  (Read 1570 times)

Offline kdtrull

• Sr. Contributor
  • Dragons is SO Stupid!!!
Re: Rocky Mountain ATV-MC
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 12:10:49 PM »
Longshore gets their fair share of my money too.  Although, they only marginally support the dual sport market for in-stock parts.  I like the place a lot and would buy more there if it was more readily available.  Longshore's service department really pulled me out of the ditch a while back by repairing (for free - by having Kawasaki cover it under warranty even though it was out of warranty) a chronic lemon 4-wheeler I bought at another dealer.  I'm all about giving them as much business as is practical and recommend them to anyone who asks.

That other dealer was in Jasper and I can't remember their name.  Those were some Class 1 jerk-holes down there and I will never set foot in their store again.

Offline KevinB

• Group Leader
  • Sr. Contributor
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 12:32:45 PM »
I frequent Scott's in Gardendale when I can since they're convenient to my side of town. They have a good selection of chemicals/oil and misc. dual-sport/dirtbike stuff, and prices aren't far off from RMATV.

Offline Nice Goat

• Administrator
  • Sr. Contributor
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 06:23:21 PM »
And don’t forget... RMATV has a storefront also, so...

(1) They have overhead also and still outperform most dealers on price and delivery.

(2) They are local to somebody, even if not us.
IBA #63019 - 2019 500 EXC-F (mine) - 2019 KLX 140 (the kid's) - https://nicegoat.smugmug.com/   - Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Offline gulfcoaster

• Contributor
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 07:35:48 PM »
I remember when I was ordering RMATV's Battleborn Jacket and Pants.  I was unsure of the fit of the jacket and which size to order.  I called them up, they had me give them a few measurements.  They went and found someone who worked there that was about the same size, and then had him try on the two different sizes to see which fit him better.  Two days later, the perfect fitting jacket was at my door.  Can't say enough for their service.

Offline rider_marc

• Rider Marc
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2019, 06:01:43 PM »
I'm a fan of Rocky Mountain MC/ATV. Rode by their store in UT last year. Wanted to stop, but I had to keep going. Maybe if I needed something.... Anyone ever see the I-70 signs west of Green River that show RMMC/ATV is a sponsor? Pretty cool to think we have a friend out there!
- Marc

Offline KevinB

• Group Leader
  • Sr. Contributor
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2019, 01:36:08 PM »
A couple of times over the last few months, RMATV has refunded me the difference (in the form of store credit) when items have either gone on sale or there was a price reduction. The credit was given several weeks after I bought and received the items.

I got $9.95 back from the Motion Pro bead breaker tire levers, and $46.63 from a set SW Motech crash bars for the A/T.

I've had stores/websites price match before, but never had one refund the difference a month later due to a temporary sale.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 01:37:26 PM by KevinB »

Offline rider_marc

• Rider Marc
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2019, 07:18:13 PM »
I like shopping with Rocky Mountain ATV-MC too. Have ridden by their store in Helper, UT last summer. Wanted to stop, but just didn't have the time. Besides the AT was loaded and I really didn't need anything. Another neat detail about the store is they are sponsor of a section of I-70 west of Green River, UT. There is nice Rocky Mountain ATV-MC sign recognizing them as a road sponsor.
- Marc