Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

KevinB

When

Tuesday, Aug. 21
6pm - ??

Where

9809 Deerview Ln., Kimberly, AL

We'll be mounting a tire for @speedfire , and I'll be installing plugs/air filter on the Versys (pending on-time delivery).

Need a tire mounted? I've got a No-Mar for tubless wheels, and a changing stand and spoons for dirt wheels. If you need some mechanical/maintenance work done, I've got most tools that would be needed.

Your stuff not broke or wore out? Come watch others get dirty while guzzling beer and pizza (I've got Coors Light at the house if you can choke that down).

*photo not an accurate representation of actual garage staff

springer

Good! Chances are I can swing by.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

DonJuan

Quote from: KevinB on August 19, 2018, 07:03:52 PM
When

Tuesday, Aug. 21
6pm - ??

Where

9809 Deerview Ln., Kimberly, AL

We'll be mounting a tire for @speedfire , and I'll be installing plugs/air filter on the Versys (pending on-time delivery).

Need a tire mounted? I've got a No-Mar for tubless wheels, and a changing stand and spoons for dirt wheels. If you need some mechanical/maintenance work done, I've got most tools that would be needed.

Your stuff not broke or wore out? Come watch others get dirty while guzzling beer and pizza (I've got Coors Light at the house if you can choke that down).

*photo not an accurate representation of actual garage staff

I've spent the last two weekends, and half the Summer working on bikes. The only pending project I have left is wheel and swing arm bearings on the kdx. Oh, and the constant need to adjust and change the pilot jet in the same bike.

I may show up to laugh at everyone else, and maybe give a hand here and there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLR650
KDX200
2013FXDBP
ZRX1200R