News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Moto Ace

Started by DonJuan, December 05, 2017, 12:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonJuan

I went to Moto Ace today to see if I could buy some fuel hose. Kenny was very helpful, and since he didn't have any new rolls of hose, he sold me some used lengths that were in good shape and precut, which was fine to me.

I'll be going back for oil, spark plugs, or odds and ends. ;D

Don
KLR650
KDX200
2013FXDBP
ZRX1200R

IceCold4x4

Quote from: DonJuan on December 05, 2017, 12:32:17 PM
I went to Moto Ace today to see if I could buy some fuel hose. Kenny was very helpful, and since he didn't have any new rolls of hose, he sold me some used lengths that were in good shape and precut, which was fine to me.

I'll be going back for oil, spark plugs, or odds and ends. ;D

Don
I've used Kenny a time or two before Rodney opened his shop. Did good work for a reasonable price. Even helped me find a pit bike tire when everywhere else was out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DonJuan

I went to Moto Ace about a week ago (new location, maybe 2 blocks from the old spot) to get a quote on some maintenance that I didn't have time for, in prep for an upcoming ride.  After talking shop a bit with Kenny, he came out to check the leaks that was inquiring about. It was about 100 degrees that day.

While he was checking out seeping gaskets and whatnot, he noticed my fork settings weren't matching and straightened it out for me on the spot. I will definitely be giving them more business. These guys are genuine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLR650
KDX200
2013FXDBP
ZRX1200R

Slablog

Where is this MotoAce shop located?
Visit, listen and comment please
Slablog Podcasts

Slablog

Oh okay. Up near B'ham. Quite a ways from me but still closer than going back to Atlanta.
Thanks
Visit, listen and comment please
Slablog Podcasts