News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Flash Mob Sunday 26 5pm

Started by catang5oh, August 25, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catang5oh

How bout a flash mob, haven't seen one in a minute!

If you want food, bring it with you or they have several that deliver there. No food truck tonight!

Rails and Ales
1210 6th street
Leeds AL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

catang5oh

See you there!

catang5oh

Well, Springer made it out. And I had about 5 other friends show up. You missed some good conversation about bikes, life, beer etc!!

springer

Yep, unfortunately I have missed place the min SD card from the GoPro. On the GoPro6, the SD card is pushed into a retainer type clip. To get it out, you push it down and it pops to far. Well I pushed it down a bit to far and when I let go of it, TING! It went flying. It is here some dang where.  :D
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

norton73

I need to check this place out sometime. Looks like an interesting place.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Mulley

Quote from: norton73 on August 28, 2018, 09:53:51 PM
I need to check this place out sometime. Looks like an interesting place.

It is a cool spot. They have live music out back and food trucks sometimes and most importantly good beer. It's a nice addition to Leeds, very tastefully done.

https://railsandales.beer/
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC