News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Junkyard Dog Ride, Sun. 10/21

Started by polarissalesman, September 09, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

polarissalesman

I will be hosting the JDR 9/23/18 8:30 leaving MotorSportsSuperStore in Hamilton. KS up at 8:30... for the northern riders we will stop at the EXXON gas station on HWY 72 East of the Natchez Trace , we should be there between 10:00 & 10:15 we can meet you there.... PLEASE post up if you are planing to attend  and where you will meet us at by the Thursday before the ride as I will need a head count for reservations. Route will be back roads to Natchez trace to Collinwood, Tn then Hwy 13 up....still working out finale details on the ride.IF you have never been to Junkyard Dog it is a great place to eat.....If you have any questions please ask...
"keep the rubber side down"

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

scott59

ScooterRick

I'm getting my bike back from the shop tomorrow. Assuming they have indeed fixed it this time, I'm in!

Coming from Huntsville so will meet you on hwy 72.
"No more Vespa"

polarissalesman

renchinrider

Looks like my trip to Cherokee, NC isn't going to happen.  That being the case, I'm a "90%" confirmed participant.  I'll meet y'all at the intersection of 72 and Natchez Trace.  Lookin' forward to it! :P
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

polarissalesman

this is the route from Hamilton to the Exxon.... any riders around Russelville we can meet where 187 runs into 24 at the gas station...     https://goo.gl/maps/FGDSBnZFDvs

jrobinson

Add 2 more for a big steak. We will meet you at 64 and 99. Probably at the Marathon station. We will fall in as the group goes by.

If we aren't' there, we had a long night at the race track and will see you at the restaurant, I hope.

ScooterRick

My scooter is running good again, so I'm definitely planning on it.

Anyone interested in riding together from Huntsville or Decatur area?
"No more Vespa"

mojo1

I'm in. If I am not in Hamilton at the start I will catch up and fall in along the way somewhere.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

polarissalesman

CANCELLED due to heavy rains in TN!!!!!!!

polarissalesman

10/21 is reschedule date for the "Junkyard Dog Ride" I will make another post as it gets closer ...

ScooterRick

Damn, will be at the beach so won't make it. Catch you next ride!
"No more Vespa"

renchinrider

I was late returning from Wisconsin, so would have missed the last one anyway.  I'm resetting the calendar, and will do my best to be a part of this one upcoming!

renchinrider

OOOPS :o:  Just realized your ride date is also the last day of Al's event in Cullman, which is where I plan to be that weekend.  I'll have to hold off 'til your next invite to get out and ride--either to JYD or somewhere else fun!