News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

I'm Back

Started by Capt-Jon, October 01, 2018, 06:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt-Jon

I guess that 6 years was enough time in Colorado, plus I missed a couple of y'all.  Looking forward to participating in the gymkhanas again as well as putting together some more WARs (West Alabama Rides).
What did Springer say to shut down the old site?   :D

jrobinson

Welcome back Jon.

We had to change the name to protect the innocent.

Only problem, there wasn't anyone innocent. lol

Chitza

Woot woot! Welcome back? Still have that XT 225? Whatcha ridin' now??
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

springer

Quote from: Capt-Jon on October 01, 2018, 06:30:29 PM
I guess that 6 years was enough time in Colorado, plus I missed a couple of y'all.  Looking forward to participating in the gymkhanas again as well as putting together some more WARs (West Alabama Rides).
What did Springer say to shut down the old site?   :D

??? How did you know?  :o It was an accident, an accident I tell you!  :D

Welcome back Capt! Been a long time, to long.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Capt-Jon

I'm still on the Fatboy LO and the Yammy XT250 (just got to get it rejetted -- was living at 9,500 ft out there)

Capt-Jon

Also - I found an awesome spot in Columbus, MS for lunch/dinner.  Y'all holler if you want to make a ride some day soon

springer

Quote from: Capt-Jon on October 02, 2018, 03:19:28 PM
Also - I found an awesome spot in Columbus, MS for lunch/dinner.  Y'all holler if you want to make a ride some day soon

@Capt-Jon  If you are free, a lot of us will be at Vintage Fest in the swap meet. Row K.  ;)

https://www.barbermuseum.org/events/barber-vintage-festival/
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Fencejumper09

Welcome back from Homewood!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

renchinrider

Great meeting you, Capt!  I'm up in Huntsville.  I do a lot of riding on my '02 Road King, but just returned from a 3,860 mile ride on my old '74 Super Glide.  I'm sorting photos for the trip report.  Most of my stuff shows up under "Vintage." 

Will you be joining in the fun at Al Goodwin's get together later this month?  If so, I'll see you there!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

LawnmowerRG

Well your back. Sorry we started the new party without you, but you never call.

Welcome everything is in same place. It may have a new name but same place.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

kdtrull

Welcome back from the upper west side.