News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New member from Montgomery

Started by vturbski, November 14, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vturbski

Hello guys, new to the club. I have a Ninja 250 (I know, slow) but would love to meet up sometime and ride with some people. There were a ton of clubs back in Altlanta, hoping to find some fellow riders here as well.

jrobinson

Welcome from N. Al.

No such thing as slow bikes, only slow riders. We don't mind either one. Our rule is, Ride your own ride.

Watch the Rides and Events boards. there will be a few rides popup over the colder weather. Jump in when you want. Just don't be surprised at the kind of bikes that are there.

Holler if you have any questions.

KevinB

Welcome to MC-AL!

Like Johnny said, just keep an eye out and join a ride...or post one up yourself at anytime.  :)

TWJohn

Welcome. I was thinking hard about a ninja 250. Enjoy and keep an eye out for some fun meet ups.
2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  I always liked the little Ninjas.  They are plenty fast enough for most of the rides we do.  BTW, I have a bike with about a third of the horsepower of your Ninja.

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Guidedawg

Welcome.  I'm a cruiser rider from Montgomery myself.
We aren't quite as active in this area, but there are a few of us.  Welcome aboard.

renchinrider

Here's another welcome from Huntsville!  I'm one of the slow riders that Johnny talked about! :D

You planning to trek from Montgomery to Stockton to participate in "The Last Ride of the Year" at the Stagecoach Cafe on Dec 29th?  If so, please let me know--I'll make a point to try and pick you out of the crowd down there!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

LawnmowerRG

Man I'm behind the ball on the forum after the holidays.
Welcome from Moody.
There is a good group there in the capitol city area.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.