News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New Member - Birmingham

Started by Rodolfo, January 08, 2019, 10:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodolfo

Been riding around the Greater Birmingham area for 8 years now. Bit by the bug in my mid-twenties then took a long hiatus (decades) and decided if I was going to have my dream bike, a Vespa, it was time to jump back in at 60. Looking forward to several of the rides in David Haynes' book...just enjoying imagining them at the moment. Be safe out there!
Rodolfo (actually my scoot's name....)

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  There are a few of us on the forum who ride scooters but you will find yourself welcome on any of our rides even if everyone else is on a motorcycle.   Well, you may not want to show up on the dirt rides ;)

Post up a picture of your bike.  We like pictures.

Keep an eye on the street rides and events sections for things to join in on. 

KevinB

Welcome to MC-AL!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Susan

Welcome to the site. Susan and I are GoldWing riders from the L.A. area (Lower Alabama)
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Guidedawg

Fencejumper09

Welcome from Birmingham!

Post up before you head out if you want some company!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

TWJohn

Welcome. Lots of fun to be had here.
2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

springer

Quote from: Rodolfo on January 08, 2019, 10:04:01 AM
Been riding around the Greater Birmingham area for 8 years now. Bit by the bug in my mid-twenties then took a long hiatus (decades) and decided if I was going to have my dream bike, a Vespa, it was time to jump back in at 60. Looking forward to several of the rides in David Haynes' book...just enjoying imagining them at the moment. Be safe out there!
Rodolfo (actually my scoot's name....)
Welcome to the site! Make yourself at home!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

LawnmowerRG

Welcome from Moody. I haven't been out much other than commuting type riding lately, but I will be posting up some short rides on Saturday mornings here soon.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.