Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

David DoubleEX

Quote from: Al Goodwin on March 24, 2019, 07:43:55 PM
https://www.facebook.com/events/447494989322519/?ti=cl
I'm getting a "event not available" message when clicking on it. Is the privacy set to public?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

klaviator

Quote from: David DoubleEX on March 24, 2019, 07:59:46 PM
I'm getting a "event not available" message when clicking on it. Is the privacy set to public?

It opens just fine for me

2372ighost

On the Facebook group it says content not available
2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

David DoubleEX

Klaviator may be able to open it because hes Facebook friends with Al? If the event is set to friends only, that would be why some of us cant open it.

klaviator

Quote from: David DoubleEX on March 25, 2019, 02:52:39 PM
Klaviator may be able to open it because hes Facebook friends with Al? If the event is set to friends only, that would be why some of us cant open it.

That could be.  The important info and planning is done here on this thread.  I don't think you are really missing anything but hopefully Al will see this and fix it on FB.

Al Goodwin

Well...hmm....I'll see if I can change something.

Al Goodwin

Well...hmm....I'll see if I can change something.

griff

I'm a maybe. I'm going to try to make it. I'll have to dust off the old ktm. It really hasn't been ridden since the cove rally.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

Al Goodwin

Took a ride around the route today.  Roads look good, considering how much rain we've had.  All the roads are "big bike friendly", Melony and I rode the entire loop 2-up on the Tenere late last summer, so anyone can do it.

McDougle camp is the cleanest I've ever seen it, not grown up at all, the bathroom was aroma free, there are real advantages to staying there before summer really kicks in.

Of course I had breakfast at Chef Troy's.  Told them we'd be stopping there on the Saturday, they said just give us a call with an estimated time and how many and they'll have us all set up and ready.

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Ops okay practice  camping out.

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

griff

If I can make it, I'll try to bring a decent load of firewood.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

Al Goodwin

We need a volunteer.  Anyone coming that isn't going to ride?  Maybe hang out at the camp Saturday?.....I've never had worries about things coming up missing while at Bushy Lake, buy McDougle camp is right on Hwy. 33...if everyone is gone riding all our stuff would be easy pickings.