News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New member introduction

Started by ladylikeloser, January 22, 2019, 12:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nice Goat

Welcome from Cullman!  We have frequent group rides in north Alabama.  I've led several around Blount County ... there is lots of good riding over there.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

ladylikeloser

Quote from: Nice Goat on January 23, 2019, 11:57:36 PM
Welcome from Cullman!  We have frequent group rides in north Alabama.  I've led several around Blount County ... there lots of good riding over there.
I love the roads here! Lots of smooth quiet places for me to really take my time and become acquainted with my bike and the road!

Maybe I can catch you and some others on a ride soon!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mojo1

Welcome from Helena  :) . It is possible to run across me anywhere in the state, it depends on which direction I decided to head out for the day.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

ladylikeloser

Quote from: mojo1 on January 26, 2019, 04:25:48 PM
Welcome from Helena  :) . It is possible to run across me anywhere in the state, it depends on which direction I decided to head out for the day.
Maybe I'll see you out and about then! I plan on adventuring more this spring and summer and hopefully being able to meet many riders. :)

renchinrider

Welcome from Huntsville!  I am a road rider, and travel wherever I can whenever I can--which lately hasn't been often enough! ::)

Anyway, I post the Vintage Riders Digest in the "Vintage" category, and it contains all the relevant activities I can find--and not all of them are vintage--in fact, only a few are truly vintage-oriented.  Hope one or more of them captures your interest, and leads to your meeting more of us fellow motorcyclists!

See you on the road!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

ladylikeloser

Quote from: renchinrider on January 31, 2019, 11:43:41 AM
Welcome from Huntsville!  I am a road rider, and travel wherever I can whenever I can--which lately hasn't been often enough! ::)

Anyway, I post the Vintage Riders Digest in the "Vintage" category, and it contains all the relevant activities I can find--and not all of them are vintage--in fact, only a few are truly vintage-oriented.  Hope one or more of them captures your interest, and leads to your meeting more of us fellow motorcyclists!

See you on the road!
I'll check it out!

We got out today and rode and saw quite a few bikes! Hoping to see even more tomorrow!

Fencejumper09

Welcome from Birmingham!

Keep an eye out for planned rides and events. We like to have garage parties and meet ups around town once the weather gets consistently better!

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

ladylikeloser

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on February 04, 2019, 07:22:13 AM
Welcome from Birmingham!

Keep an eye out for planned rides and events. We like to have garage parties and meet ups around town once the weather gets consistently better!
Definitely!

I know I'll be checking the boards frequently from here on out to make sure I don't miss any good ride and meet up opportunities!