News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New Member/Problem with Verification

Started by Thatmanstu, January 23, 2019, 12:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thatmanstu

Greetings, new to the Site and I had some difficulty with the Verification Process. I was asked the Capital of Alabama and when I put Tuscaloosa, it wouldn't allow it. What's up with that?

ladylikeloser

Alabama's capital is Montgomery. Don't worry, I thought it was Birmingham for the longest time until I moved here.

Welcome from Oneonta! Glad to see another new member here! Hopefully we can catch each other on a ride one day with some of the other awesome members here! Everyone is super friendly and welcoming!

Edit: I just realized this could also you being humorous, so if it is, then that's quite funny!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

springer

Quote from: Thatmanstu on January 23, 2019, 12:03:06 PM
Greetings, new to the Site and I had some difficulty with the Verification Process. I was asked the Capital of Alabama and when I put Tuscaloosa, it wouldn't allow it. What's up with that?

It's Hueytown...or at lest it was while the "Alabama Gang" was still around. The kings of NASCAR they where.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

norton73

I'm glad I didn't have to answer such tough questions to sign up. I'd still be lurking...

Welcome.
What do you ride? We like bike and rider pics.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

sctparker

Funny the things we remember from a former life  1826 first photographs and the Alabama state capitol moved from Cahaba to Tuscaloosa --- 1846 Iowa becomes the 29th state,  Mexican- American  war starts  and Tuscaloosa is robbed of being the capitol of Alabama (because of a population shift) kinda like The Tide was robbed of that 2019 Chapionship game (no wait a minute they just sucked ) ;D

Welcome

Chuck & Susan

Welcome to the madness we call home... Susan and I are about as far south as you can get without getting ya foot pegs wet... That is if you don't sink in the sand first....

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

renchinrider

Welcome, Stu!  This is y'er faithful publisher of the North Alabama Vintage Riders Digest, now greeting you from my "second home" on MC-AL! 8)  Look forward to meeting you along the way!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan