News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Lower Alabama Ride/Meet and Greet?

Started by Chuck & Susan, January 20, 2019, 10:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck & Susan

Quote from: Slablog on January 20, 2019, 01:52:39 PM
You know, we should ride and meet Chuck at about Spanish Fort sometime. I'm from over in Atmore. Y'all up for a meet-n-greet soon? Somebody name a place and time, and I'll be there.

Ok @Slablog has called me out so lets do this. Let's get the other L.A. folks involved in this discussion as well. I think it is a great idea!!

So calling @LoupGarou , @gulfcoaster , @Spicciani2 , @Riverdelta , @fz6rRider , or anyone else interested.....

Lets us know when and where we can all meet / ride / or have a flashmob. Anything that will get us out riding and talking smack.

I personally have most any weekend open till mid Feb. I will be out of town this week but plan to be home by Friday.

So let's do this folks!!! Offer up some suggestions!!! Let's get some activity rolling in the L.A. area!!!

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

bc911fireman

Bis for leaving me out Chuck.....lol. I got my scooter back and I am ready to geaux.

Riverdelta

I'm good with this weekend.  Just let me know when and where. 

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Slablog

OKAY!! Looks like we're on. I'm available...[as soon as I go tighten down that front brake caliper]...anytime just about. I am voluntarily unemployed but I understand others may need to wait on the weekend. Weekends are good. Just post up and let's get crackin'.
Visit, listen and comment please
Slablog Podcasts

gulfcoaster

I'm in if it's one of the next three weekends.  After that I will be a resident of Birmingham(with my bikes hanging back in Daphne for a little while).

Chuck & Susan

Quote from: gulfcoaster on January 21, 2019, 02:02:15 PM
After that I will be a resident of Birmingham(with my bikes hanging back in Daphne for a little while).

Sounds like we are loosing a great L.A. member to the North end...  Kinda sad but congrats..

Saturday is looking kinda cool but not too bad... I'll toss a suggestion on the table.... How would it sound to all meet Saturday say 10am at Rousses in Spanish Fort and ride up to The Stagecoach for lunch. Or a different direction... I'm open.

Let's see if more speak up.

Chuck

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

gulfcoaster

I'm up for it.  I may be on the little bike, so I don't know about a long ride.  But I can definitely do a Stagecoach lunch and a run up and down 225.

LoupGarou

Sounds great, but I'm in Alexandria, Louisiana for work for at least the next couple of weeks...  possibly a month.  :-X

Chuck & Susan

Quote from: LoupGarou on January 21, 2019, 03:34:34 PM
Sounds great, but I'm in Alexandria, Louisiana for work for at least the next couple of weeks...  possibly a month.  :-X

Loup that sounds like you can give us a good excuse to have another one when you get back... Keep us posted...
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Slablog

Sounds like a plan. 10 AM Sat at Rousses in Spanish Fort. I'm in!
Slablog Podcasts

gulfcoaster

Quote from: Chuck & Susan on January 21, 2019, 03:38:50 PM
Loup that sounds like you can give us a good excuse to have another one when you get back... Keep us posted...

It may be a minute before I actually buy a house to put my babies in.  In the meantime they'll be staying down here.  So I might could use another meetup as an excuse to come back down here.  :-\

Chuck & Susan

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chuck & Susan

We are at the Stagecoach.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Riverdelta

Really enjoyed getting together today.  Good times and good food!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Slablog

Ditto on the good ride today. Here are my offerings of pics. I thoroughly enjoyed that Old Ganey RD on the way back home! Thanks for the suggestion!
Slablog Podcasts