News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Supercross ATL-

Started by ktmer, February 11, 2019, 02:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktmer

Taking my girlfriends son to his first Supercross. Are any of my old or new friends on here going this year?

gulfcoaster

Thinking about it.  But it may be a last minute decision for me.  Kinda got a lot going on with starting a new job in B'ham on Monday, moving, trying to find a house, and all that crap.

I just started keeping up with Supercross again this year.  I haven't kept up with it since they used to air all the races on the Speed channel.  Jeremy McGrath was the seasoned veteran, and Ricky Carmichael was the new hot shot when I last kept up with it if that gives you an idea of how long ago it was.  But I've been trying to watch all the races this year and I've been loving it.  Would love to go to the new Benz Stadium and see one live.  We'll see.

ktmer

Let me know if you end up going! I dont think you will be disappointed. Also welcome to bham! I hope all is smooth with the move and new job. You will love it when all those bikes fire up!

Slede

When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

ktmer

Look me up man! I know we are going to do the pits and would like to hang out with some folks I know.

Fencejumper09

Some of my best memories are going to the Atlanta supercross with my dad. Can't wait until my little girl is old enough to make a trip.

I will let you know if I can convince my dad to meet me in ATL for this years!

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Slede

Quote from: ktmer on February 15, 2019, 09:38:39 AM
Look me up man! I know we are going to do the pits and would like to hang out with some folks I know.

sure thing, I pm'd you my number in case you don't have it
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.