RFP #15, Tennessee Dirt Devil Camp & Ride, June 21-23

Started by Nice Goat, March 11, 2019, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Fencejumper09

@custmmc Plenty of space near the restroom (not too close that you would smell it) that are more spread out where you wouldn't bother anyone with a generator!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

custmmc

I will drive the truck with slide - in camper, pulling an enclosed trailer. I can come through Bham if anyone needs something transported.  Plan to leave from Oxford early Friday, pending filter and tie change.

kylepeterson

Suzi is loaded and Whitey is ready to roll. might have some door paint left when we arrive, might not.
just give 'er the berries !

kylepeterson

springer

Quote from: kylepeterson on June 20, 2019, 08:05:31 PM
@springer youre still doing this, right ?

Nope, dropped the bike a few days ago. Left shoulder and right leg got a bit buggered up.  :-[ Nothing broken...I think. Sore as all get-out.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

kylepeterson

Quote from: springer on June 21, 2019, 06:34:55 AM
Nope, dropped the bike a few days ago. Left shoulder and right leg got a bit buggered up.  :-[ Nothing broken...I think. Sore as all get-out.

booooo !

i had a icepack on my toes (ongoing nerve damage from dirty biking crashes all the time) yesterday to get ready for this weekend ;-)

you'll be missed, we'll have to roost somebody else now !

Nice Goat

We finally made it to lunch at 1:30!  We started late, had two mechanical stops, had to get around a downed tree, and three stops for flooded bikes!  It has been an adventure, and we still have 65 miles to go!

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Emgo

Thanks to all of you for letting me come along. I really enjoyed the day.  First time in years I've been out on a dirt bike for 11 hours, I need a softer seat or a harder butt.

Dirt Devil videos to come,

Ken

KevinB

Glad you came out Ken!

My Seat Concepts didn't help much...my thutts (the part where your thigh and butt meet) were screaming for mercy about 3/4's of the way through yesterday.

KevinB

I took some "Hero" shots at a water crossing playground...

@Mulley

KevinB

KevinB

KevinB

David on his 690, getting a shower from Mike on his 500...

@Fencejumper09

KevinB