News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Tellico Plains May 13-16

Started by klaviator, May 10, 2019, 10:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

The weather looks good next week so I'm planning on heading up to Tellico Plains on Monday May 13th and riding the area for 4 days.  I'll be hauling my new Like 150i up in my truck and camping at Cherohala Mountain trails Campground.  I have no concrete plans but want to do some exploring in the local area, Ride Deal's Gap and the new section of the Foothills Parkway.  I will do one long ride up around Franklin and Highlands and may get down into N. Ga. 

So this isn't really a planned ride but if anyone will be in the area or just wants to tag along I thought I'd post this here.

alibroth

Confused....Today is May 10th. Are you going next week or just getting back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

klaviator

Quote from: alibroth on May 10, 2019, 01:39:51 PM
Confused....Today is May 10th. Are you going next week or just getting back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oops, wrong dates.

Fixed.

norton73

We'll just miss you. Lynn and I are headed that way on Thursday morning, trailering the KLX and the XT.

https://advrider.com/f/threads/18th-ricks-eastern-rendezvous-may-15-19-2019-murphy-nc.1346537/
Loose nut holding the handlebars

Chuck A.

Was up in North Georgia/Tennessee/North Carolina/Kentucky last week for a few days riding. Rode a large number of the named motorcycle roads while there. Devils Whips, 206, 206A, 80, The Rattler, The Rattler Snake, etc to name a few. I see why you would like them. Small bike would be a blast. I will say it will wear a fellow out doing those roads on a 900 pound bike with the bags loaded with a clothes.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Sweeper

I also just returned from the area. A week of 250 mile days on nothing but the best roads with my VFR buddies. You are hardcore to do it on av150 Win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk