News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Vintage Festival October 3-6, 2019

Started by Chitza, June 04, 2019, 03:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Chitza

It's here again! Time to clean out your garages and make those donations of parts, gear, memorabilia and weird stuff you can't identify! Let me know when you have your pile ready and I'll arrange pick up or drop off.

For new members: Moto-Al has a booth at Vintage where we sell donated items to keep the financial end of the forum going. It's a great place to hang out with the cool kids and refresh yourself while you visit the festival. Keep your eyes on this thread for plans as we get closer.

Booth locale is Row K, lots 10-12
If I don't get thrown out, I'll draw the Moto-Al in chalk on the walkway just like I did last year. You won't be able to walk by us and say you didn't see us!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Chitza

Just got an email that tickets and camping passes go on sale June 11. Get those quick for camping if you need them!!

KrisCook

I'll be there Friday, by 8 am, in the car, if anyone needs me to carry a load o'stuff.
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

jrobinson

I can be a drop off point for N. Alabama. I have a 40ft container for storage and an enclosed trailer for delivery to Vintagefest. Heck, if you have a big stash, I'll come pick it up.

Chitza

I forgot the most important question!!

Who is interested in being on the Vintage Booth crew? If you are interested in volunteering for set up, Manning the booth and/or pack up/clean up, please let me know. If you are interested in a multi day stay with VERY flexible work hours(we just make sure one person is in the booth during all open hours), let me know. It comes with a three day pass!

springer

Quote from: Chitza on June 06, 2019, 06:39:45 AM

Who is interested in being on the Vintage Booth crew? If you are interested in volunteering for set up, Manning the booth and/or pack up/clean up, please let me know. If you are interested in a multi day stay with VERY flexible work hours(we just make sure one person is in the booth during all open hours), let me know. It comes with a three day pass!

You can put me on that list. The only pass I will need will be for the set-up day I think.( if that is needed) I can buy the others. Sorry, I can not be 100% sure of being able to be anywhere on time right now. My $ flow is still unsure regarding time and amount. 
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

TFancher

I plan on getting there Friday morning and I'll be there most all weekend so if you need some help I'm there.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

LawnmowerRG

I'm in for setup then Friday maybe, and Sunday
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

maydaymike

Quote from: Chitza on June 06, 2019, 06:39:45 AM

Me! Me!  I've already got the days booked off, and I'm available to set up as early as Wednesday or Thursday, whatever day they let the vendors in this year.   I plan to stay all weekend, through Sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

Chitza

Bump! Who has donations? We are two months out.

KevinB

Ooh...I've got some. Where's a B'ham collection point?

Chitza

Quote from: KevinB on August 07, 2019, 08:56:55 PM
Ooh...I've got some. Where's a B'ham collection point?
You can drop them at Kris Cook's house, or I can meet you in Bham or Fultondale area any week day.

2smoke

I'm in for setup! Will bring donations with me

dredman

I have a BUNCH of gear from the Harvie Woolley Foundation for Wayward Motorcycle Boys, I will load it up and deliver to Leeds next week.

Chitza

Just a reminder:

If you have donations, contact me for pickup!