Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Vintage Festival October 3-6, 2019

Started by Chitza, June 04, 2019, 03:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

norton73

Is Rodney taking donations at his shop?

I have a few items in my van that can go.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

Chitza

Quote from: norton73 on September 26, 2019, 06:58:57 AM
Is Rodney taking donations at his shop?

I have a few items in my van that can go.
Yes!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

LawnmowerRG

Bring them on out. I got the trailer out and fired up the generator. Probably move it closer to the house and wash it up some time this week.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Chitza

We are here! We are kinda sorta set up... Make your plans to visit our booth at the Swap Meet, booths K10-12. Enter the swap meet at the last gate and come straight down the isle, on the left.

jrobinson

catang5oh

Me and Nick will see you all tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mulley

Planning to be there early Sunday. I haven't seen most of you guys in way too long.
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

klaviator

Made it home safe.  Perfect timing as I dodged some nasty storms.  I only got some light rain. 

What a day!!!  I'll post some pics tomorrow.

catang5oh

Great day, lotsa fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RubyRider

Great day looking at all the old stuff and visiting with old friends!
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!

Chitza

What a great year! A HUGE thank you to everyone who participated. Master crew members @LawnmowerRG, @2smoke, @IceCold4x4 and @maydaymike made it happen with ease. Everyone who visited the site helped out with knowledge(when I didn't know the answer to a question on parts), selling, moving boxes, and most importantly, planning for Harvie's memorial at Vintage. @KrisCook was a mad woman with the sales! @klaviator and @dredman rocked the memorial parade lap. @catang5oh and catang,jr were movers and shakers any time we needed them. @kylepeterson, @Mulley, @bblass, and @Fencejumper09 worked while they visited. And we couldn't have made any of it happen without all the members who donated to the cause. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. If I did, speak up! Next year I'm keeping a list for this feeble mind!

Things are shaking up next year. Make plans NOW to drop by and see what we've changed 8)

IceCold4x4

Thank you Karla and buzz for your hard work in the planning, even if buzz's quick hack for solar power left a small amount to be desired lol. Hopefully next year a new layout will be more elegant and cater to sales and our members relaxation a bit better. Some of the proposed upgrades involve a tv and a grill and some better ability to run fans all day. I know we all like a better place to hang out and thst's the goal for next year. All of us that run this little shebang would love any members input on what would make it a better experience for you all.

And once again thanks to everyone who donated and pitched in with the help on setup or tear down. Helping other members is really what I love about this forum.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bblass

@Chitza , Thank you for everything you do for the forum and for always making sure that vintage fest is a capstone event! It was wonderful hanging out with everyone this weekend. The setup was terrific as always. Already looking forward to next year!
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

klaviator

I had a great time this year.  A big thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this such a success.  I especially want to thank Karla who is the real hero here.  Karla, without you I doubt we would have a Motorcycle Alabama tent.  The event just wouldn't be the same without it.

I'm working on a ride report of my time at this event this year in the ride reports section:http://www.motorcyclealabama.com/rides/index.php?topic=3682.0

kylepeterson

it was an acceptable event.

-Ron Swanson
just give 'er the berries !