News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Hello from Flat Rock

Started by Dynarider, June 21, 2019, 08:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynarider

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. Headed today to pick up my dyna 1st bike I've owned in 7 or 8 years. Kinda nervous all over again lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

KevinB

Welcome to MC-AL!

Any pics of the new bike?

springer

Welcome to MC-AL! Nothing like a new motorcycle.  ;) Just be sure to give yourself time to get reacquainted with riding again. 7-8 years might not seem like a long time but things can be forgotten.  ;) ;) 
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

klaviator

Guidedawg

jrobinson

Welcome from the west side of Jackson County.

Holler if you have any questions.

bblass

Welcome from a fellow dyna rider!
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

Hammerdown77

Welcome from Huntsville, and a former Dyna rider!

Which one did you get?  I have a bunch of stuff left over from my Fat Bob I need to sell, seats and sissy bars, racks, foot pegs and such. Some of it won't fit if you don't have a FB, but the seats should. Lemme know if you wanna see any pictures.
2016 BMW R1200 GS
2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

Dynarider

Here she is guys here she is!! My low rider!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

ktmer

Great looking bike! Welcome to the forum froim Birmingham

renchinrider

Belated greetings from a Huntsville Harley rider.  My daily driver is a 2002 Road King, and I have a '74 Super Glide (your Lowrider's grandfather  :D)  Look forward to meeting and riding with you, and hope to see you at Barber Vintage Fest, if not sooner!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!