News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

If you aren't busy on Christmas Eve....

Started by KrisCook, December 22, 2019, 08:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

KrisCook

So, my best friend Karla hits me up about a week ago with, "Let's you have a party Christmas eve!"   Me: "Yeah?  What do you want?"  My best friend Karla: "A bonfire, tiki torches, turkey, Jack Daniels, and loud music." 

And you know me - those are my favorite things!  Plus it was my best friend Karla's birthday yesterday, gypsy solstice girl that she is.  Special stuff right there.  And for those who don't know, I have placed my dad in a group home, so he isn't at my house now.  So I am much more free to have a throwdown without having a nervous breakdown.

Plus we haven't had a yard fire since my best friend Harvie left this world a few months ago, and I need to shake off some grief in the company of the people I love. 

I know a lot of you have family obligations, and I am happy you have family to be obligated to, but maybe there are a few of us who don't have family in the area, and really not a lot to do all day and/or night on Christmas Eve.  You guys are especially invited to help us see if Jack Daniels flames up real good when you blow a mouthful of it into the fire. 

Motorcycle Alabama is the container that holds all of my very best (and possibly almost only) friends in this state, and man am I ready to mix it up with you guys.  The address is 1125 Beaver Ave, Forestdale  35214.  It's a dead end road with plenty of room to turn around at the end, and my driveway is gravel, running downhill from the road and ending in a double carport.  Most of the time everyone on two wheels just comes on around the house and parks in the back yard.  There will be plenty of room for you to crash here.  I have a dozen eggs, a package of bacon, some real good italian sausage, and some other junk I can make for breakfast if you stay over.  You can show up any time of the day or night, starting at 10AM Tuesday and ending at 10AM Wednesday. 

Hit me up with a PM if I've forgotten anything.
So fall on by, you party animals.  We ain't dead yet and I have neighbors that need irritating.   :D

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

LawnmowerRG

Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Nice Goat

I wish that I could.  I'll be in MS visiting the folks.  Y'all have fun!
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

LawnmowerRG

Y'all missed a good time. They was a yard Far with funny colored flames. Lots of foods too. A good day it was.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

KrisCook

We'll do it again soon!  The weather turned off PERFECT, which helped a lot.  We had throwing hawks and tiki torches and eggnog laced with Wild Turkey - a Christmas treat for sure.  I gave Buzz, Karla and Rodney new headlamps, which gave rise to this text from Rodney while I was in the house:  "Can you bring a head lamp so I can find my head lamp so Buzz can find his head lamp so Karla can find her head lamp.  Then we can look for the throwing axes." 

We missed everyone who wasn't there.   See you all in 2020!

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom