News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

I keep looking here

Started by thinwater, September 26, 2019, 10:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thinwater

Am I gonna have to kick up a ride myself!? :-\  IF  a backroad wandering was kicked up this coming Saturday morning 9/28/2019 that could include some off pavement in the Al/TN state line area meeting Ardmore ish area, who would for sure be there will bells on?  Not just would like to go IF they could. :'(

Sweeper

I would absolutely be there but I'm in the mountains the next two weekends. Don't stop posting em, I'll be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinwater

Quote from: kdtrull on September 26, 2019, 06:51:22 PM
"For sure" and "bells" is hard to come by around here.  Hope y'ens don't quit sol-icitate'n on that account.  And with 3 kids, The Warden, and moderate-to-severe commitment issues, I just k'aint rightly abide by a for-shore.  Not withstandin',  my riding is mostly spur of the moment and 80% of all my riding is in that area and points NW.....kinda surprised what we ain't crossed goat trails by now.  I'll post here mid to late Friday evenin' if I decide to get out Saturday.  Pireful sad y'ens ain't got one of them mobile communicate'n devices.  The one I tote has the number too-phive-sicks, phive-sephen-sephen, phive-for-too-won on it, if'n ya' care fer it.  Otherwise, we'll cross up directly, I'm decided.
If you ride that area a lot, I'd really like one day to show you the places I think are neat, and see if you know more when I'm done.  What dragon steed would I be seeing you on if we accidently crossed paths?

If I'm riding the roads by myself, I'd just assume explore the unknown. Most in this portion of Alabama seem to be sticking close to pavement.

kdtrull

I ride a black and white XT250 and a yellow DRZ400. 

thinwater

This particular Saturday morning 9/28/2019, no one responded to go on a Dualsport ride, so I went exploring that Saturday on my own.  Ride report video named similar will show what I found, its lengthy you probably wont want to watch it if you don't have 20 minutes.