News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

It wuz too nice to stay at home.

Started by lazeebum, December 17, 2019, 12:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazeebum

With temperatures predicted to be above 40, Miss Jan is willing to ride with me. Sundays forecast called for the mid 50's. That's down right balmy. But we still layered up because it was in the mid forties when we got on the cruiser. As you can see, Miss Jan is ready to hit the road.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

lazeebum

We decided to head to Chef Troys in Houston, Alabama. Anyone who has ever ridden with me knows I ride at a lazy pace, especially with my lady on the back. From my area, the trip to Chef Troys goes through Bankhead Forrest. It's a nice curvy route down through there.
Before getting to the Forrest, we stopped in Moulton for gas. After gassing up we headed south. Upon entering the town square in Moulton, we discovered that it was decorated to the hilt.
I ain't much for Christmas decorations and such, but Miss Jan is.  So we sauntered through and around the many trees that decorated the courthouse lawn.

lazeebum

Here are a few pictures from the square.

lazeebum

As always, lunch at Chef Troys was great! It was a good day to ride with good company. I think Miss Jan needs to see the unpaved roads that are available in Bankhead. Maybe next time.