News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New Michelin mounted

Started by Sadlsor, June 12, 2020, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadlsor

I called The Bike Shop earlier this week to try to set an appointment for front tire mounted, wheel off, and my tire.
Spoke to someone - I asked his name and he said Scoobie - and when I got there yesterday for my appointment, Clark was the only one there.
He pointed to the brindle dog lying on the floor and said, "He's Scoobie."
I think Rodney punked me!
About 45 minutes in and out, and I've removed and installed my front wheel on the ST for the first time. Probably will do this a few more times, I expect. The rear wheel will follow in a couple of weeks.
Thanks, Clark!!
Rodney -- we need to talk.  :D
You must be the change you wish to see in this world.

LawnmowerRG

Hey
It wasnt me that answered the phone. I was at the shop early in the week. Sure to the rain. At the moment I still make my money in the Lawn care. So weeks like this are difficult. Normally I am in the shop Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Sadlsor

Well, all right then. As I have no video nor other evidence to the contrary, I'll have to take your word for it, Rodney.
Case dismissed, and the accused is found not guilty of all charges. (Sound of gavel banging)
If I had asked Scoobie his name when I first met him, I wouldn't have to suffer this embarrassment, and I could have called out the person on the other end of the phone. Doesn't matter, now I know the dog's name, and I accomplished my mission -- new shoe on the front.
When I call to have the other wheel re-shod, I'll be more informed.
Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me again, and I'll be fooled again.
I can't remember how Bush said it...
You must be the change you wish to see in this world.