News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

North Alabama Twisties. Saturday 5/30

Started by klaviator, May 29, 2020, 08:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

I'm going to take a short ride tomorrow.  CR8, CR33, CR39 and 65.

Meet:  9:30
Place:  Mapco in Gurley

It looks like some great weather to go riding tomorrow.  If you aren't going on the ride for pie and want to hit some curves then come join me.

klaviator

Sweeper

I guess another day for the grass to dry won't hurt. I'll be there!

klaviator

I just mowed my lawn.  I'll be ready to ride.  Looks like three of us.  I also posted this on ADV.

David DoubleEX

Looks like I'm in too!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Johnny Tobyone

R1200R
CRF450L

David DoubleEX

Was a good ride! Thanks for putting it on Klaviator!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Sweeper

Had a great time. Shot some video but mostly unwatchable from the bad pavement and cheap camera.

Thought of another bike for your girlfriend David. The Versys 300 would be a good starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klaviator

Quote from: Sweeper on May 30, 2020, 05:18:05 PM

Thought of another bike for your girlfriend David. The Versys 300 would be a good starter.

That would be a good choice.  They had an almost new V300 at allsport last time I was there for $3995

klaviator

Thanks everyone for coming.  We ended up with 6 bikes and 7 riders and it was pretty much perfect weather. 

I never take that many pics when I'm leading but I did get a few.

The "wrong turn" road.

klaviator

klaviator

It was great getting out with everyone and riding.  Now that things are somewhat getting back to normal I plan on doing more rides.  I'm thinking maybe up into Tennessee next time.

rider_marc

Enjoyed the ride, conversation, and lunch today. Thanks! See ya'll again another day.

- Marc

CRF1000L | KLX300SM

rider_marc

Klav, the one picture you took cracks me up. Zoo animals on the one side and then another collection on the other side of the street!  :D
- Marc

CRF1000L | KLX300SM

Johnny Tobyone

David explaining to me that No you can't put a square peg in a round hole!  or was it ..Why do people riding in a car by themselves wear a mask!!

[/quote]
R1200R
CRF450L