News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

The Ridge with my daughter 2020-07-11

Started by Mulley, July 13, 2020, 02:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulley

My daughter Reagan, 10, rode her dirtbike at The Ridge Saturday. She is really coming along and having a lot of fun. She jumped a little and had a few tail slides in the sandy turns. Most importantly, she did her first double track trail through the trees. I'm so happy to spend this time with her. I didn't think she would ever take to riding.

We met Justin Ridley there and his daughter. The girls had a blast and quickly became friends. I thought I had more video with them. Sorry guys.

I just bought this bike a month ago. It's 2015 TT-R110E. This is her 3rd time to really ride it. I'm pleased with her progress. She's picking it up faster than I had expected. It's a really great entry level autoclutch bike. Reagan is just about too tall for it but I think the bike being a little too short is a good thing for now. It helps her build confidence. Also this is the largest CC autoclutch bike available (without installing a Rekluse).

The video is over 10 minutes long but I made it for me, so I don't care. 😉  I struggled cutting it any shorter.

https://youtu.be/hR2hAJXfXPQ
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

Fencejumper09

This is awesome!

Do you think running comms during the learning period would be beneficial or more of a hindrance
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

lazeebum

She's gonna be an awesome lady, because of an awesome dad. There's a whole lotta gumption in your daughter. If our paths ever cross, it would be a privilege to buy you a beverage of your choice.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk